Ian has worked for both the public and private sectors including:
- The Australian Skills Quality Authority as a Regional Manager – Compliance
- A ten-year tenure as a Director and part owner of GlobalNet ICT Pty Ltd; and
- As an associate lecturer at the University of Tasmania.
Ian holds a number of postgraduate and vocational education and training qualifications including VET, under graduate and postgraduate qualifications in:
- Adult and Vocational Education
- Applied Computing
- Leadership and Communication
- Project Management
- Quality Auditing
- Training and Assessment
Ian is also a certified Australian Tourism Data Warehouse E-kit trainer specialising in e-commerce, social media and digital technology and is a contracted consultant to deliver business Enterprise Centre and Mentor services in Tasmania.
Ian’s Australian and Overseas experience includes many years working with businesses and government organisations in China and India.
Blurb about Jason and his background, and links with the Tasmania Chinese Business Association.
mobile: +61 421 102 393
mobile: +61 418 136 841